The little mermaid / Jerry Pinkney.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Town of Plymouth.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Pease Public Library||J 398.2 PINKNEY||34598000873516||Children's New Books Display||Checked out||02/05/2021|
- ISBN: 9780316440318 (lib. bdg.) :
- ISBN: 0316440310 (lib. bdg.) :
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 31 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York ; Little, Brown and Company, 2020.
"In this reinvention of Hans Christian Andersen's classic tale, a little mermaid trades her voice for legs and makes a new friend on land, but must return to the sea to save her family"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Mermaids > Fiction.