The camiping trip / Jennifer K. Mann.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Town of Plymouth.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Pease Public Library||E MANN||34598000870025||Children's New Books Display||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781536207361 (lib. bdg.) :
- ISBN: 1536207365 (lib. bdg.) :
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Press, 2020.
Ernestine is beyond excited to go camping. She follows the packing list carefully (new sleeping bag! new flashlight! special trail mix made with Dad!) so she knows she is ready when the weekend arrives. But she quickly realizes that nothing could have prepared her for how hard it is to set up a tent, never mind fall asleep in it, or that swimming in a lake means that there will be fish -- eep! Will Ernestine be able to enjoy the wilderness, or will it prove to be a bit too far out of her comfort zone?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Girls > Fiction.
Camping > Fiction.
Family life > Fiction.