Whoo-ku : a great horned owl story / Maria Gianferrari ; illustrated by Jonathan Voss.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Town of Plymouth.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Pease Public Library||J 598.9 GIANFERRARI||34598000867880||Children's New Books Display||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780399548420 (lib. bdg.) :
- ISBN: 0399548424 (lib. bdg.) :
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Publisher: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
"The story of a family of great horned owls told in haiku poetry"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
K to grade 3.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Great horned owl > Poetry.
Owls > Poetry.