When stars are scattered / Victoria Jamieson and Omar Mohamed ; color by Iman Geddy.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Town of Plymouth.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Pease Public Library||J GRA JAMIESON||34598000868425||Children's New Books Display||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780525553908 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 0525553908 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 256 pages : color illustrations ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York : Dial Books for Young Readers, 
"Omar and his younger brother Hassan live in a refugee camp, and when an opportunity for Omar to get an education comes along, he must decide between going to school every day or caring for his nonverbal brother in this intimate and touching portrayal of family and daily life in a refugee camp"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 9-12. Dial Books for Young Readers.
Grades 4-6. Dial Books for Young Readers.