She caused a riot : 100 unknown women who built cities, sparked revolutions, and massively crushed it / Hannah Jewell.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Town of Plymouth. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Pease Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Pease Public Library||305.409 JEWELL||34598000734007||Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781492662921 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: xiii, 300 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm
- Publisher: Naperville, Illinois : Sourcebooks, Inc., 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
From badass writer Hannah Jewell, She Caused a Riot is an empowering, no-holds-barred look into the epic adventures and dangerous exploits of one hundred inspiring women missing from your world history book. They're the names of women too brave, too brilliant, too unconventional, too political, too poor, not ladylike enough, and not white enough to be recognized by their contemporaries.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women > History.
Women > Biography.