Everything, everything / Nicola Yoon.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780553496666 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0553496662 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9780385683661 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0385683669 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781448197088 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1448197082 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: Toronto, Ontario : Delacorte Press, 2015.
"The story of a teenage girl who's literally allergic to the outside world. When a new family moves in next door, she begins a complicated romance that challenges everything she's ever known. The narrative unfolds via vignettes, diary entries, texts, charts, lists, illustrations, and more"-- Provided by publisher.
|Source of Description Note:||
Online resource; title from title details screen (Overdrive, viewed May 22, 2015)
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Friendship > Fiction.
Allergy > Fiction.
Racially mixed people > Fiction.