Read an excerpt. - Sample text
- 1 of 1 copy available at Town of Plymouth. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Pease Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Pease Public Library||FIC STRol||34598000443807||Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781400062089 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780812971835 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 140006208X (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 270 p. ; 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, c2008.
At the edge of the continent, in the small town of Crosby, Maine, lives Olive Kitteridge, a retired schoolteacher who deplores the changes in her town and in the world at large but doesn't always recognize the changes in those around her.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Maine > Fiction.