Are you my mother? : a comic drama / Alison Bechdel.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Town of Plymouth. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Pease Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Pease Public Library||GRA BIO BECHDEL||34598000858772||Graphic Novels - Reading Room||Checked out||09/10/2019|
- ISBN: 9780544002234 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0544002237 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 286 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Edition: First Mariner Books edition.
- Publisher: Boston : Mariner Books, 2013
- Copyright: ©2012
|Formatted Contents Note:||
The ordinary devoted mother -- Transitional objects -- True and false self -- Mind -- Hate -- Mirror -- The use of an object.
Depicts the author's mother as a voracious reader, music lover, and passionate amateur actress who quietly suffers as the wife of a closeted gay artist and withdraws from her young daughter, who searches for answers to the separation later in life.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bechdel, Alison, 1960- > Comic books, strips, etc.
Cartoonists > United States > Comic books, strips, etc.