The last house guest : a novel / Megan Miranda.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Town of Plymouth. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Pease Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Pease Public Library||FIC MIRANDA||34598000858376||New Books||Checked out||09/24/2019|
- ISBN: 9781501165375
- ISBN: 1501165372
- ISBN: 9781501165382
- ISBN: 1501165380
- ISBN: 9781508293378
- ISBN: 1508293376
- Physical Description: 343 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2019.
"From the acclaimed New York Times bestselling author of All the Missing Girls, a suspenseful new novel about an idyllic town in Maine dealing with the suspicious death of one of their own--and her best "summer" friend, who is trying to uncover the truth...before fingers point her way"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Muder > Investigation > Fiction.