- 1 of 1 copy available at Town of Plymouth. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Pease Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Pease Public Library||FIC PLATH||34598000738792||Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0060837020 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780060837020 (pbk.)
244, 22 p. : ill. ; 20 cm
- Edition: 1st Harper Perennial Modern Classics ed.
- Publisher: New York : Harper Perrenial, 2005.
|General Note:||Originally published: London: Heinemann, 1963.
Includes biographical information about the author by Lois Ames.
|Summary, etc.:||This extraordinary work--echoing Plath's own experiences as a rising writer/editor in the early 1950s--chronicles the nervous breakdown of Esther Greenwood: brilliant, beautiful, enormously talented, successful, but slowly going under, and maybe for the last time.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women college students Suicidal behavior Fiction
Suicidal behavior Fiction
Depression, Mental Fiction