Nabokov's favorite word is mauve : what the numbers reveal about the classics, bestsellers, and our own writing / Ben Blatt.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Town of Plymouth. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Pease Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Pease Public Library||808.02 BLATT||34598000725401||Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781501105388
- Physical Description: 271 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition March 2017.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2017.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Use sparingly -- He wrote, she wrote -- Searching for fingerprints -- Write by example -- Guiltier pleasures -- U.K. vs. U.S. -- Clich©♭s, repeats, and favorites -- How to judge a book by its cover -- Beginnings and endings -- Epilogue.
Statistician and journalist Ben Blatt brings big data to the literary canon, exploring the wealth of fun findings that remain hidden in the works of the world's greatest writers.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Books > Statistics.
Authorship > Statistics.
Authorship > Technique.