Everything, everything / Nicola Yoon ; illustrations by David Yoon.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Town of Plymouth. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Pease Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Pease Public Library||YA YOON||34598000432040||Teen Room Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0553496646
- ISBN: 9780553496673 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 310 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Childrens Books 2015.
"The story of a teenage girl who's literally allergic to the outside world. When a new family moves in next door, she begins a complicated romance that challenges everything she's ever known. The narrative unfolds via vignettes, diary entries, texts, charts, lists, illustrations, and more"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Friendship > Fiction.
Love > Fiction.
Allergy > Fiction.
Racially mixed people > Fiction.