Vampires in the lemon grove : stories / by Karen Russell.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Town of Plymouth. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Pease Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Pease Public Library||FIC RUSSELL||34598000488612||Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780307957238 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0307957233 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780307947475 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0307947475 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 243 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2013.
"This is a Borzoi book."
Six short stories with subjects ranging from a dejected teenager who discovers that the universe is communicating with him through talismanic objects left behind in a seagull's nest to two vampires in a sun-drenched lemon grove who try helplessly to slake their thirst for blood.
Search for related items by subject